Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 3

Well it is day three and I am still nursing a hurt ankle. Today my Baby Bug just morphed into a lovely little butterfly. Ok maybe not totally morphed yet but she is well on her way. Today she swam over 100 yards with a belt instead of the kick-board.
She was tired but feeling really good about herself when she was done. I am so very proud of her. She was listening, trying, and believing in herself by the end of the day. This is going to be a really short post today because I am exhausted and want to go to bed. Joshua is doing good but he is in need of some one on one coaching from mom because he is not listening to the other coaches. Sidney will be fine as soon as we get him a nose clip he can't lose in the pool. March 1st will let that happen. Meanwhile, he will have to try to keep up with the one that keeps slipping off his nose.

Wednesday will be here far too soon I think and my old tired body is screaming at me right now so I am off to bed. Swim Meet on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment